- Thread lifting is one of the finest procedure to redefine the facial contours and reverse some Signs Of Ageing which can help you in creating a remarkable difference to attain a youthful face.
- It is a non -surgical and quick procedure with minimum downtime and no major risks involved.
- Thread lifting is a revolutionizing alternative to surgical face lift.
Wonders of Thread Lifting
- Thread lifting helps in elevating the sagging skin of cheeks, neck, chin and jaws. So this option of anti ageing treatment is a boon especially for those who are in their middle ages ( mid thirties to late fifties )
- The trimmed face due to skin tightening also helps in reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles thus making the overall appearance fresh, smooth and youthful
- It has also proven to be effective in younger patients who desire certain cosmetic procedures to enhance their facial feature like Eyebrow Lifting, double chin etc.
- As thread lifting works against the pulling effect of gravity, it also allows jaw line reshaping establishing a chiseled frame
- The results of thread lifting allows the patients to regain self confidence.
- The restoration of vitality that comes post procedure is unparalleled.
Non Surgical Face Thread lift Procedure
The procedure for thread lift may be slightly different depending on the area you’re targeting as well as your provider’s preferences. The basic technique is usually the same.
- You’ll be requested to lie back in the room where the process is taking place. Alcohol and a topical anesthetic will be administered to your skin to prepare it.
- A thin needle or cannula will be used to insert the threads underneath your skin. Inserting the threads can take 30 to 45 minutes.
- After the threads are inserted, the method of insertion will be removed. You may feel light pressure or tightening under your skin.
- Within a few minutes of the needles being taken out, your procedure will be complete and you’ll be free to go home or back to work.
What People Say About
I got wonderful result to my face.. First I was facing lots of problem on my face.. Going to rebron clinic made me feel absolutely fine and my face problem was slove through awsome result. now I can see my self confident enough.. Thanx for reborn clinic and their team to work so kindly and helping me out
I am going through skin rejuvenating treatment from Reborn Clinic from last two months. Entire treatment is done from scratch with good care and professionalism in both treating the patient and expertise in procedures. Thanks for bringing back my skin as it was before. Thank you Reborn.
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our Online Consultation
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What is a thread lift?
thread lift is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses threads to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, neck, and other areas of the body. The threads are made of absorbable materials and are inserted into the skin using a needle, creating a lifting effect.
Q2. How is a thread lift performed?
thread lift is typically performed under local anesthesia and can take 30 minutes to an hour. The threads are inserted into the skin using a needle, and once in place, they are adjusted to create the desired lifting effect. The threads are then secured in place, and any excess thread is trimmed.
Q3. What areas can be treated with a thread lift?
thread lift can be used to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, neck, and other areas of the body, such as the thighs, buttocks, and arms.
Meet Our Experts
Our team of experts consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals in various fields of medicine, dermatology, cosmetology, nutrition and more.
Dr. Harshal Petkar
Dr. Deeksha S Thakare
Dr. Sakshi Chauhan
Dr. Rupal Saraf
FMC, PGDCC (Germany)
& Aesthetic Physician